Vibuntu-accessibility Digest, Vol 37, Issue 19

Thomas Lloyd thomaslloyd at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 14:18:47 GMT 2008

Hi again,

I also made subtle hints toward the contents of the mailing list
becoming more like the user manual for Vibuntu. Why not do the
following, put links to the websites, forums and blog about Vibuntu in
your signature Tony. Once a week post that there have been updates even
provide a brief summary to as many lists as you like, create a mailing
list for Vibuntu that people can sign up to for daily updates if they
feel the need. This should keep everyone happy. So we all know what's
happening, but at the same time we don't need to know everything.

Tom