Run Vibuntu on USB with persistant storage!

Anthony Sales tony.sales at rncb.ac.uk
Wed Dec 17 15:18:26 GMT 2008

I have been cross-posting because I presumed there would be some people who
are only subscribed to one list, like I was at first (Ubuntu)until someone
advised me to post on the Orca list, and then someone else asked me to post
on Gnome, and since then someone has asked me to post on the Ally list as
well. Which list do people think it would be best to focus on: Ubuntu, Orca
or Gnome. I suppose Ubuntu is the most relevant but there seems to be a lot
more traffic on the other two lists, the Orca one particularly. Or is it just
a few grumpy old men who disapprove of young whippersnappers like me babbling
enthusiastically about their geekish obsessions? Can subscribers let me know
what they think. The results will be based on a democratic vote, the judges
decision is final, employees and relatives of employees are not entitled to
enter!

Drbongo

Damn I just cross-posted again! Doh!