live cd problem still exists

mike coulombe kb8aey at
Mon Sep 10 03:43:18 BST 2007

Hi, I took a chance when I got home and downloaded the live CD. I found orca still doesn't work. Is there any progress on fixing this problem. I also notice when I installed yasr on the installation I did a week ago, yasr no longer works when you install it. This was handy for getting speech dispatcher installed, but yasr doesn't seem to be usable anymore. Anyone know what is going on. Things seem to be going backwards where accessibility is concerned with this version of ubuntu.
Mike. Oh, one other thing, My daughter said there is now a part of the screen that is black. This happens as soon as ubuntu gets to the login screen.