problem with orca+magnifier under Gutsy

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Fri Oct 26 19:42:56 BST 2007

Hi:

Alt+F4 means to close/kill the currently focused window.  The magnifier
really isn't a window that gets focus, so pressing Alt+F4 will kill the
window that has focus (e.g., your e-mail application, like I just did
when I couldn't remember what Alt+F4 did).

Killing the magnifier is similar to killing speech: you need to exit
Orca or tell Orca to stop magnifying the window.

Will