[orca-list] accessible login

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Wed Oct 10 20:31:57 BST 2007

Hi Brian:

Thanks!  I think the OpenSUSE folks also ran into the same problem.  JP
seemed to think this change might have been the source of confusion:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gdm2/trunk/gui/gdmcommon.c?r1=5263&r2=5262&pathrev=5263.
This change seemed to go in with
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gdm2?view=revision&revision=5263.

I'm not an expert in how various distributions build things, though, so
I'm just passing on what I understood.

Will