accessible login

Guy Schlosser guyster at bex.net
Sat Oct 6 18:08:46 BST 2007

Hey all, how do you enable accessible login in Gutsy?  After I
updated last night, I now have the login sound, but orca does not
start automaticly.  Any suggestions?  Also, is there something that
needs to be done in order to have Orca read items where you have to
be root to administer?  Finally, one last question.  I noticed that
firefox 3 was in the Gutsy universe repos.  Why isn't that updated
after alpha7.  Alpha 8 has been released and a9pre is
current.  Thanks much in advance for any help.

Thanks,

Guy