installing ubuntu with orca

Daniel Dalton daniel.dalton47 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:40:44 GMT 2007

Hi,

I followed the instructions at
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/UbuntuEdgyEft

But it didn't talk in the terminal window once I quit and restarted
orca. Just the orca window was voiced.

When I booted my livecd it spoke and read everything to me.
I chose "screenreader" from the accessibility options in the boot
process but it didn't talk straight away.
I had to go to run application and type orca.

So my question is
How do I install ubuntu with orca? Or is there a way I can do it on my
windows box to the box I am installing to? Like SSH. (I have no
experience with ssh so have no idea how to do this or how it works)

Any ideas?
I am trying to install ubuntu 7.04.

Thanks for any help.
--