beryl 2.0 + zoom accessibility

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Mon May 21 23:27:46 BST 2007

Robert Cole wrote:
> I could try to help out if you'd like.  I use nothing but ZoomText in
> Windows.  If my input could be useful, I'd be more than happy to do what
> I can.  Just please let me know what you would need me to do.

It's just a fact finding mission at the moment. What is good about
ZoomText in what ways is it better than gnome-mag. Is it just the
performance, or are the keyboard/mouse controls esp. good?

Any data points would be good so we have something to work towards.

The tour pages on their website might be good reading:
http://www.aisquared.com

Henrik