Need assistance with repairing broken gnome-mag

Robert Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 04:17:42 BST 2007

Hello, everyone.

I downloaded the latest version of gnome-mag using svn last night.  I
have been on vacation for the past two weeks or so, and I thought that I
should test the latest revision (502).  After compiling (I used the
--prefix=/usr parameter with the configure script) gnome-mag no longer
works.  How can I obtain an earlier version...or how can I get a working
version of gnome-mag back onto my system?  I'm temporarily using
Windows, and I really miss Ubuntu. :)

Thanks for any input on this.

Take care.