basic screen reader question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Mar 17 22:27:45 GMT 2007

This is a new ubuntu installation that started out with version 6.04 and
upgraded to 6.10.  Gnopernicus in earlier instances of ubuntu livecd use
was lots easier to start than orca is when the rest of the supporting bits
would work. I never did manage to do an independent ubuntu installation
with gnopernicus or orca yet when I had orca on other disks.