Herd 5: Orca is not started

Beth Koenig bethko at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 21:49:39 GMT 2007

I had the same problem on Herd 4. On the live cd I can't get braille
or speech. Even with Alt F2 and doing it manually. It says something
about the adaptive technology thing not working.
Can someone tell us if this has been reported and if it has been fixed
on the daily build yet? I don't have a lot of cds that I can just burn
through testing builds.
Please, update people on what is going on. I have an older display I
want to test out. And I would like to have everything working by
release day as I don't want to wait another 6 months before a release
is completely accessible to the general public. That's a big selling
point you know.

--
Beth Koenig
bethko at gmail.com
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
http://www.deafadvocacy.org/dbs
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence.
At the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and
services necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equally and
independence in all areas of life.

Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
Donate: https://www.networkforgood.org/donate/MakeDonation2.aspx?ORGID2=330806007&PcaItemId=400