Please provide some updated details.

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sun Mar 4 14:29:07 GMT 2007

Hi.

Unless you are willing to upgrade to Feisty, apt-get won't help you with
Open Office, espeak, the gnome-speech espeak driver,  or gnome-orca.  If you stay with Edgy, you will need to
build from source.  There is an espeak package in Edgy, but it isn't
recent enough for your needs.  I run Feisty, so the espeak driver
already exists for me as a Ubuntu package.  I know there is a link with
instructions on how to get it working from source, but I don't have it
available here.

There isn't a Firefox 3 package in Ubuntu yet, so you will need to
download a nightly build from:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/

          Kenny