pdf files

Beth Koenig bethko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 01:34:59 BST 2007

Open the pdf and use ctrl + a and then ctrl + c then open gedit and
paste. You can read the document quite well in gedit.  That assumes
that the person that made the pdf didn't use image based text. But
most people use text text so it is accessible.

--
Beth Koenig
bethko at gmail.com
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
2960 Main Street A100
Irvine, CA 92614
http://www.deafadvocacy.org/dbs
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence.
At the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and
services necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equally and
independence in all areas of life.