Status of Gutsy Daily Live CDs?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Jul 23 01:13:52 BST 2007

It might be time to start testing kickstart installation for this system.
When I download my next livecd I'll try some of that and see if I can get
orca running after that kind of install.  With a kickstart install, orca
isn't used to do the install.  I suspect something may be getting broken
during install attempts.  What happens if you let ubuntu boot all the way
up then try running orca?  Does your sound card come up playing when you
do that?