gnome-mag cursor focus position

Aurelian Radu ricaradu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:48:09 BST 2007

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your answer.

I was referring to the cursor in applications where you enter text. The
mouse pointer is indeed centered when using the magnifier alone or through
orca. But I need to use orca if I want gnome-mag to follow text editing or
keyboard focus. The cursor is not centered, the magnifier follows it only
when it reaches the end of the magnification screen.

I know my "description" isn't very clear, but try to write something in
oowriter or gedit while using gnome-mag through orca and you'll see what I
mean.

Thanks again,

Aurelian