orca acting strange

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Tue Feb 20 10:20:02 GMT 2007

Hi.

I suspect you are seeing the problem I have lately in Gnome-terminal.
Basically, scrolling text will cause Orca to read the entire screen when
the screen fills up.  The problem doesn't always happen, but it occurs
fairly frequently.  I see the same problem if I read a manpage that is
longer than one screen but less than 2 screens.

          Kenny