slightly ot installing ubuntu with windows

aerospace1028 at hotmail.com aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:24:17 GMT 2007

greetings all,
I'm getting ready to instal ubuntu on my test machine.  I am interested in finding out about establishing a duel boot system.  From what I understand, it is possible to partitian an existing windows harddrive and load ubuntu onto one of the partitians.
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find more information about this process?  especially any difficulties (in general and orca related) or things that could go wrong before I make the disicion to go with a duel instal or wipe out windows and go all ubuntu.
Thank you