just a idea

mike coulombe kb8aey at verizon.net
Mon Dec 24 05:30:13 GMT 2007

Hi, I have heard a lot about installing ubuntu on the list and had a idea. Since many newcomers don't know much about the terminal. Would it be possible to write a script that a person could run from the desktop of the live CD.
What I was thinking is this script could put them in the terminal, kill and restart orca with the no-setup setting, and launch the installer.
I don't know how hard this would be to do, or if my idea could be done. But if it could this would provide a way for those who don't know anything about linux yet to get the install started.
Mike.