whats new

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 20:49:51 BST 2007

Hi,

I can't get ubuntu 7.4 feisty to boot using the live cd. I have an nvidia
video card, logitech USB headphones, pentium processor 512mb of ram and
sound blaster live sound card. it runs on my wife's computer with a celleron
processor, intel video card, on-board sound using soundmax digital. we also
have USB keyboards, and linksys wifi adapters that are USB. but it won't run
on my computer.

Josh

email: jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com