Accessibility Documentation

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 21:19:15 BST 2007

Hi Samuel,

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 17:12 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> It's not so simple, because when booting from the liveCD, you can ask
> for accessibility features enabled ; some braille devices are announced
> just serial converters so that brltty shouldn't be ran automatically in
> that case, etc.
>
> I just mean that there somehow should be such section in the
> documentation, so that people who know such stuff can contribute.

The document I attached will probably be uploaded to SVN soon, so
contributors will be able to send patches in to the Doc Team mailing
list. Alternatively, we're happy to accept plain-text documentation,
which we can convert to DocBook. However, we're approaching string
freeze in a few weeks so don't have much time.

Because of the proximity to the freeze, I don't want to create a 'stub
section' in case I forget about it and it's left blank. However, if
someone is able to send in documentation for that section, it would be
easy enough to create it when we upload the patch.

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull