need info on menus

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis bhawkeslewis at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 17 00:07:27 BST 2007

Hi Mike, your subject line mentions "menus" but your text mentions "a
directory". Which did you mean to talk about? The Linux terminal does
have autocompletion functionality (using the tab key) and GNOME menus do
jump to the option with a first letter matching a keypress. For example,
if I go to the Applications menu, then press U, the selection jumps to
Utilities.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis