a possible change needed.

mike coulombe kb8aey at verizon.net
Sat Sep 30 01:40:54 BST 2006

Hi when I downloaded some of the games available for my kids,
after starting one and exiting orca no longer speaks.
Logging in again doesn't correct the problem.
Apparently once orca is started if you log out and back in again it is still running.
I had to use ctrl alt back space to kill the gnome session.
My question is can orca be easily shut down.
If not is there a way to set it so it doesn't come back automatic after killing gnome and it restarts.
The box for orca is not checked.
Mike.