problem with movie player and orca

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 13:57:48 BST 2006

Hi Mike,

I had a similar experience both with Movie Player, as well as Rhythmbox.
I'm not sure if this issue is due to sound driver configuration settings,
the applications themselves, or what.  On one of my machines, this happens
even with ESD enabled.  Perhaps someone with a better understanding of the
audio subsystem could comment further.

--Al