eSpeak and Screen readers?

Cleverson clever9 at oralux.org
Tue Oct 31 21:24:53 GMT 2006

Hello all

Thanks Gilles, Kenny and Peter for answering me.

Yes, I have also found eSpeak method of managing languages straightly
simple, especially when compared to other synths I knew.

If Speech Dispatcher can manage eSpeak, then it's already possible to
work with eSpeak under Speakup and Orca, am I right? If so, then I could
get it
to work under Oralux + Epsakup and Ubuntu + Orca, I guess. So, what are
the steps necessary to get Speech Dispatcher to work with eSpeak?

Thank you!
Cleverson