building elinks with javascript support breaks Gnome

Krister Ekstrom krister at kristersplace.ws
Thu Oct 5 09:03:48 BST 2006

Hi Kenny,
Actually, i don't think it's libmozjs-dev that causes the problem
itself, but rather what it depends on, namely libnspr4. (or was it
libnsprd, my braille knowledge seems to be somewhat lacking) I think
it's that one that breaks Gnome. because it was when i tried installing
that library that it wanted to remove my Gnome.
Just a speculation.
/Krister