a possible change needed.

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 2 15:06:28 BST 2006

Hi Mike:

It looks like you've found a bug.  Orca used to exit when you logged out
from your session, but it appears as though it doesn't do so anymore.  I
think the reason is that for v1.0.0 we put a script in place to
automatically restart Orca if it detected that something bad happened.
It looks as though logging out from your session is being treated as one
of those bad things.  We'll look into this.

BTW, If you want to exit Orca, you can press Insert+Q to exit it (the
latest stuff in GNOME CVS HEAD brings up a quit dialog, the stuff in
v1.0.0 just quits without question).  You can also run "orca --quit"
from the command line.

Hope this helps!

Will