problems running orca v1.0 with -t

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Mon Nov 27 19:29:54 GMT 2006

Yikes!  This looks like a general Bonobo/CORBA problem.  Bummer.  Can
you try running something that uses Bonobo/CORBA, but not the AT-SPI
infrastructure?  Such a beast would be the "test-speech" application.
It uses Bonobo activation to start gnome-speech drivers and then talks
to them via CORBA.

Will