Autodetecting the braille display with BRLTTY

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Thu May 25 12:04:55 BST 2006

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 07:47:50PM EST, Fco. Javier Dorado Martínez wrote:
> Hi to all
>
> I recently checked the Dapper Drake live CD and I found a good job done in accessibility support, congratulations to all.
>
> I would like to make a suggestion for the next release
> would be possible to add braille-driver autodetection for the next  live CD?

It is indeed planned, and much more besides. I am in the process of
writing up a few specifications for things I would like to see added to
the next release. Wwhile this doesn't deserve a specification on its
own, I think we could do with a spec that addresses a few asthetic
considerations, just so we don't forget to do them.

What do others think? I'm happy to write it, so if people have
suggestions, please send them through.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE