Portability

Reset Reboot reset.reboot at gmail.com
Thu May 11 21:42:17 BST 2006

Well, talking about portability, I think we should stick to Linux and
other POSIX compliant operating systems. When I talk about portability,
I'm talking about being desktop independent, in the X Server
environment. So using GTK would force KDE users to get those libs, and I
think we should avoid that. With Cairo and Xlib we are fairly
independent and should give this project to become a mainstream app for
accessibility, and we help the vast majority of desktops.

Later, if we want and the program gets good enough, we can complicate
and expand our limits and go to other platforms.

--
Reset Reboot

Jabber y Google Talk: reset.reboot at jabberes.org

http://www.libreyfacil.org