[Bug 39473] Re: Magnifier mode incorrectly configured
Tollef Fog Heen
tfheen at canonical.com
Thu May 11 15:11:04 BST 2006
casper (1.51) dapper; urgency=low
[ Luke Yelavich ]
- Removed stale reference to acessx_applet.
- Fix some typos for gconf values that had to be set as lists.
[ Colin Watson ]
* Pass debian-installer/locale to /root's debconf db (closes: Malone
* Identify ourselves as casper when communicating with debconf.
* Factor out preseeding code into casper-preseed; this knows that it only
needs to register a question if it fails to set it, which saves memory
by avoiding debconf having to rewrite templates.dat.
* Preseed kbd-chooser/method as well as debian-installer/keymap, so that
kbd-chooser run from ubiquity picks up the selected keyboard (closes:
* Use new dpkg-reconfigure --no-reload option (debconf 1.4.72ubuntu6) to
avoid needlessly rewriting templates.dat.
[ Tollef Fog Heen ]
* Add ... to the end of all usplash messages. Malone #43856
* Add maybe_break casper-bottom to allow breaking before running bottom
scripts. Malone #43860
* Don't show the name of the live cd user that's added.
* Mount COW filesystem if show-cow is present on the kernel command line.
* Disable the Kubuntu update notifier too. Malone #43806
* Disable hibernation and enable sleep where appropriate. Malone #23882
-- Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen at ubuntu.com> Thu, 11 May 2006 12:11:08 +0200
** Changed in: casper (Ubuntu)
Assignee: (unassigned) => Tollef Fog Heen
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
Magnifier mode incorrectly configured
More information about the Ubuntu-accessibility