SOK: Reply

Chris Jones cej105 at soton.ac.uk
Tue May 9 21:02:21 BST 2006

Hi, I'm Chris Jones, another applicant for the SOK project.

Im a student at Southampton university, UK.

This is my first Summer of Code.  I've tried to help Ubuntu in the
past by submitting bug reports and the like, but have wanted for a
while now to help in actual development of the project.

My Jabber is skating.tortoise at gmail.com

Pyspi are the python bindings for AT-SPI. http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/pyspi/

Chris Jones