Flight 5 and Italian speech (part 1)

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sat Mar 25 22:39:07 GMT 2006

Hello,

I've finally got myself a decent Dapper Flight 5 install to start
producing guides for setting up blind-accessible italian desktops.

I'm sorry I didn't test accessibility features at install time, but my
girlfriend is sleeping right next to me, and flite doesn't do Italian
anyway.  But it's really neat to see accessibility mentioned right from
the boot menu: great, great work!

Finally, these days I'm forced to work offline and since there are no
festival packages in the normal Dapper Flight 5 CD, I'm stuck until the
next time I get into an internet café.

I reckon this mail doesn't bring much valuable information to the list,
but I really wanted to let you know that I started the trip :)

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>