Need help with installing latest Ubuntu

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Fri Jun 30 18:44:29 BST 2006

Hello all,
Finally, I managed to run the latest Live CD of Ubuntu and use Gnopernicus. However, I cant install Ubuntu onto my system. I know that the installer doesn't talk without doing some things.
For a none Linux expert, I have to ask a few questions!
When to execute sudo -s? I did this when I pressed Alt+F2 for run. Should I close Gnopernicus first? I did so.
After I had enter sudo -s and pressed enter I entered gnopernicus from there but nothing happened.
Please, give me any direction. I really want to install this system!
Many thanks,
Christian