ODF reader on Revu

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Mon Jul 24 22:39:13 BST 2006

Hello,

I got some help on IRC from other developers at the OpenDocument
Fellowship, and now I feel ready to submit the ODF reader to Revu.

http://revu.tauware.de/details.py?upid=2780

The changes are relatively minor, but make the package more robust. The
biggest change is that if odfread doesn't find elinks, links or lynx it
also tries www-browser and we set www-browser as a dependency. The
upshot of this is that I can Recommend elinks without lintian throwing
an error.

All the changes are like that... things that are unlikely to affect
anyone, but are good to have.

I would be grateful if some a11y members could take a look and hopefully
advocate it :)

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
  "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the