Accessible OpenDocument reader

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sat Jul 22 23:30:52 BST 2006

Hello again,

Is there any preference between links and lynx? A friend thinks that it
might be easier to extend links to make a more complete ODF reader than
if we used lynx. Is one significantly more accessible than the other?

Cheers,
Daniel.

On Sat, 2006-22-07 at 20:19 +0100, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> I met Henrik at LugRadio today (nice meeting you Henrik!). I had given a
> talk about the OpenDocument format, and demonstrated a simple ODF
> viewer. Henrik asked about making an accessible version of the ODF
> reader, something that would let people read ODF files right on the
> command-line, as plain text.
[snip]

> http://opendocumentfellowship.org/node/152
[snip]
--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
  "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the