Ubuntu Express Accessibility

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 3 14:02:40 GMT 2006

Hi,

I've reworked the Ubuntu Express Accessibility page at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuExpress/Accessibility after chatting with
Colin about it before Xmas. The main focus will be on the gfxboot stage
which boots the Live CD session. If that Live CD session can be
furnished with assistive tools then we are a good part of the way to
providing an accessible install path.

We now need to work out in detail which packages and configuration files
need to be installed for each setting. Please add specific package names
to that page for those cases you are familiar with and attach config
files where that is warranted.

Thanks.

- Henrik