Test gnome-mag packages available.

Jason Grieves jasongrieves at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:52:39 GMT 2006

Hi,

Those are some of the limitations of the gnome-mag package.

1) the settings window often gets hidden under the magnification window,
might want to close gnome-mag and see if it is there.  Also magnifier can be
invoked from the command line with magnifier.  magnifier --help should
discuss all parameters.

2) sounds like a bug?  Can you get a screenshot?

3) you need to bring in another screen for gnome-mag to correctly utilize
the full magnification ability.  This can be accomplished through a dummy
screen driver or an extra vid card.

I've had the chance to continue working on my gnome-mag review/guide.  I'm
up to like 4-5 pages now.

Jason Grieves