Reading OpenOffice.org with Gnopernicus

Jason Grieves jasongrieves at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 00:44:23 GMT 2006

Hi,

During my testing I was able to get Breezy to work with Gnopernicus + ATK
Bridge + Java Applications (specifically open office worked).  It requires a
atk-bridge package which I have compiled and built, but have not been able
to build into an .deb package.

List, can anyone take this project on?  I followed the steps correctly in
INSTALL, it requires a few symbolic links after an install.  If so please
contact me.

Enrico if nothing else you can build and install yourself
1) grab tarball from website
2) compile
3) link to correct files in your JDK to the atk-bridge (steps described in
INSTALL)
4) run gnopernicus + open office

If this is all new to you I will do my best to get a deb prepared.  Computer
Engineering Exams and projects this week are just keeping me up pretty late
:).

I apologize for my lack of work recently.  Current college courses are
taking up the majority of my time.  I am not sure how much of this semester
I will be able to contribute.

Thanks!

Jason Grieves