gnome-terminal crashing

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Mon Dec 25 20:23:57 GMT 2006

Hi.

It appears I have a problem with the gnome-terminal app in Feisty.  For
some reason, gnome-terminal will crash.  I don't get any crash report,
and I still haven't found a way to make it happen consistantly.  When
the crash happens, all terminal sessions close and I am returned to what
ever app is still open in my Gnome session.

I would like to know if anyone else is seeing my problem.  Also, is
there something I can try so I can get a back trace or a crash report?

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny