Screen Magnifier

Øyvind Lode o-lode at online.no
Thu Dec 7 16:19:18 GMT 2006

Instead of magnifying just a portion of the screen it magnifies the
whole screen/desktop in real-time.

I'm now using Supernova on Windows, I have fullscreen magnification on
and the magnification Level is 14x which is quite high.
If I move the mouse to the upper left of the screen I can only see the
title bar "Compose:" and beneath that I see the File, Edit, View and
just below that I see the Send and Contact buttons in Thundeerbird.
To see the rest I have to move the mouse around.
You may say what I see on my screen is about 14 times bigger than what
you see because you probably dont need magnification to read text on
your computer.

-Øyvind