High Contrast GDM theme -- please test

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 3 17:34:24 GMT 2006

Hi all,

As part of our efforts at making the login screen more accessible we
have prepared a high contrast GDM theme. Stéphane Marguet (on CC) has
implemented a black-on-white theme with large fonts and high contrast icons.

Please help test it!

You can download it from here: http://people.ubuntu.com/~henrik/temp/

To install it just drag it to the theme section of the Login Window
dialog (found in System -> Administration)

What else would be useful? Perhaps a white-on-black or yellow-on-blue
version? Are the fonts clear enough or should they be larger?

One known issue is that the fonts in the 'Sessions' dialog are still
standard size

Henrik