Fwd: gnome-mag's memory usage

Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diogenes cerdiogenes at yahoo.com.br
Sat Aug 26 01:42:47 BST 2006

Hi Aurelian,

Are you running gnome-mag throw gnopernicus? What are the configurations
that you have setted to the magnifier?

Could you describe what tasks you was doing (during this half an hour)
when this memory leak happened? I runned the magnifier here and stay
using the magnifier during a long time (about one hour) and I don't
notice any big memory consumption.

Thanks,
Carlos.