Gnome-speech on the live CD, and how to get involved?

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 17:26:31 BST 2006

Hi all,

Just wondering what the status is in terms of the gnome-speech issues on the Live CD?

Also, if there's ever a need for more man power, I would be interested in lending a hand.  I consider myself an intermediate Linux user, but one of my fortes has always been tinkering and getting things to work.  so, if there's any way in which I can ever be of help, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks,

--Al