more on brltty

Mike Pedersen Michael.Pedersen at Sun.COM
Fri Apr 7 21:05:23 BST 2006

Hi all, the other day I posted about some braille displays missing in the
configuration options after apt-getting.  After thinking a bit more about
this I wonder if the following might be more useful.
 First ask the user if they wish to use a port other than the default which
is now USB for brltty.  If they do not, simply set the braille display to
auto.  Otherwise, fall back to the usual display and port selection.
Hope this is useful.
Mike