Next team meeting date/time.

Mauricio Hernandez Z. mhz.chile at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 13:48:07 GMT 2005

Henrik and others,

Anytime and date (as long as it is not the 24th or 31st of december) is
fine with me, even if my GMT -4 turns to be 03:00 AM or something
because I know this will rotate.

Also, I would like to thank Henrik for providing so much useful info
that has let me be introduced to this accessibility issue that it's been
more difficult than i thought, so far. So, I'll continue to follow
'orders' until I can feel I can contribute with something :)  (still too
ignorant about this)
--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.
(56+8)7496071
(56+2)3129513

Edubuntu Chile
www.tecnocimiento.cl/EdubuntuChile
irc.freenode.net | #edubuntu #edubuntu-es

[I dream of things that never were and say 'Why Not?']