Important info re Accessibility and document formats in Massachusetts

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 02:25:23 GMT 2005

I wish to make two points about this.

    1.  The requirement to make an ubuntu live cd with working accessibility
is  mine.  Nobody at the meeting I attended in Massachusetts actually
requested this.  Don't want anyone to get the wrong impression. :)

    2.  Peter Korn gave a demonstration with Gnome and I believe he was
running it under Solaris.  Does anyone know if the freely available Solaris
distro has Gnome and whether the accessibility is working correctly?  If so,
there would be much less urgency to produce an ubuntu cd with working
accessibility.

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer