[u-a-dev] Introduction and question

Vojtěch šmiro vsmiro at seznam.cz
Tue Aug 28 16:54:33 UTC 2018

Hello all.

My name is Vojtěch Šmiro and I am from the Czech Republic. I am using
Ubuntu systems since August 2015.

Now, I have strange problem on my older desktop. If I start to the
system, I cannot see disks, when I open computer. I must mount them wia
Gnome-disks. I am using Ubuntu Mate 18.04, Accessible coconut 16.04.27
based on Ubuntu 16.04, special system for blind people and Vinux 14.04
does it too. But only on my and my flatmate's desktop. I am afraid I
have some virus.

And in Gnome disks, button mount and other two buttons are unlabelled.

thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.