[u-a-dev] Ubuntu Online Summit (formerly the Ubuntu Developer Summit) coming up June 10-12th

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 07:48:57 UTC 2014

Hello, Ubuntu community developers. This next UDS has a new format,
and I'm helping to lead a new track for users in the Ubuntu Online
Summit (formerly the Ubuntu Developer Summit) coming up June 10-12th.
I know, short notice - sorry!

Our intent is to have a new track of user-focused sessions on Google+
with interaction from the audience in IRC just like with User Days
sessions.

Details here: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/2014/05/28/calling-for-ubuntu-
online-summit-sessions/

Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions. I'm
happy to help work with you to come up with and submit the sessions.
Also note you're welcome to do a version of any User sessions you have
done Ubuntu User Days or other presentations that would be suitable
for users. Please forward this along to expert users who might love to
do a presentation if you like.

All the best,

Valorie
--