[u-a-dev] Removed Feature Impairs Accessibility

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed May 26 09:27:44 BST 2010

Hi.  You will probably get more responce if you post to the main stream ubuntu developer discuss list.
I believe Luke is the only Ubuntu developer who is subscribed to this list.
He's 1 man against the rest when it comes to accessibility in Ubuntu.
I think the list address for the one you want is:

ubuntu-devel-discuss at lists.ubuntu.com

          Kenny