[u-a-dev] When Ubuntu installation is happening with accessibility mode, need default enabled the accessibility support with future created users in installed system

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Thu Apr 15 12:16:49 BST 2010

Dear Developers,

Because I tested the second way accessibility enable fix with a clean
installation and I see very good results, I opening a new bugreport with
casper source package and attached a fix patch with modifying the gct
function with ubiquity-hooks/30accessibility script.
The bugreport link is following:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/563717

If not too later, please look anybody this bugreport if possible apply
my patch with Lucid Casper package version.

Attila